The history of the Department
To date, the history of the formation and development of the Department of Kazakh Philology begins in 1932, when the Ural pedagogical Institute was established. We are proud that one of the first heads of the Department was a prominent representative of the Kazakh literary science, the first doctor in the Republic, academician Kazhym Zhumaliyev. Well-known writers and correspondents who now work in different spheres of the Republic came out of this Department. Today the team always remember and honor outstanding scientists, teachers. They are: S. Akmurzin, A. Kushymbaev, H. Suinshaliev, M. Atymov, N. Bisengaliev, A. Narymbetov, O.Tulegenov, B.Abylkasymov, G.Abukhanov, M. Tyleuzhanov, K. Myrzagaliyev, S.Sharabasov, O. Burkitov, etc.
In the Department with the history of more than eighty years studied thousands of graduates who today work in all corners of our country for the benefit of the people. Produced by the specialty "Kazakh language and literature" poets and writers – ZH. Nabiullin, A.Narikov, R. Otarbaev, G.Seytak, A. Shahin, M. Suyunshalieva and akyns of aitys – Sh.Kidirniyazova, M.Kosymbaev, D.Mushtanova, Zh.Boltanova, N. Karimova, G.Musina, T. Miki. On this day in the Department, a school of poets name Baktygereyeva ATP and audience of the poet.
The Department has a master's degree since 2004.
Currently, the teaching staff of the Department of Kazakh Philology are mainly specialists with a degree, who have creative ties with scientists from Turkey, Russia (Tatarstan, Bashkortostan).
Teaching staff of the Department of Kazakh Philology:
1. Sultaniyazova Indira Sagindykovna the head of the Department of Kazakh Philology, PhD, associate Professor.
2. Mukhanbetkaliyev Asken Samuratovich - Dean of philological faculty, candidate of pedagogic Sciences, senior lecturer.
3. Mutiev Zeynolla Zhaksylykovich – candidate of philology, associate Professor; the first owner of the badge "Honorary worker of education of Kazakhstan", the owner of the grant "Best teacher of the University" (2012), the owner of the "Gold medal" of the scientific production chamber of Russia and Europe (2013), the owner of the badge Of merit in science of Kazakhstan (2017).
4. Kydyrshaev Abat Satybaevich - doctor of science, Professor of the Department of Kazakh Philology, two-time winner of the grant "Best teacher of the University" (2007, 2012), academician of the Kazakhstan Academy of pedagogical Sciences, member of the Union of journalists of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
5. Khasanov Gabit Kairzhanovich – doctor of Philology, Professor of the Department of Kazakh Philology, the owner of the badge For merit in science of Kazakhstan (2017), "Best teacher of the University" (2013)
6. Muhambetkalieva Rosa Kazievna - the docent of pulpit in Kazakh Philology, candidate of philology, the owner of the badge” Veteran of labor " (2017)
7. Erzhanova Ulday Ryskalievna - the docent of pulpit in Kazakh Philology, candidate of philology., a medal "Ibrai Altynsarin".
8. Niyazgalieva Agilash Adilovna - the docent of pulpit in Kazakh Philology, candidate of philology., the owner of the badge "Honorary worker of education of RK" (2017)
9. Aronov Kuspan Gumarovich - candidate of philology., senior lecturer of the Department of Kazakh Philology
10. Shaiekenov Zhangeldy Zhumakaevich - candidate of philology., senior lecturer of the Department of Kazakh Philology, winner of the "letter of thanks" of the Ministry of education and science (2017).
11. Sultangalieva Rita Bekzhanovna - candidate of philology., associate Professor of the Department of Kazakh Philology, winner of the state scientific scholarship of the Ministry of education and science of Kazakhstan for young scientists (2010-2012), winner of the regional nomination "Young scientist-2010", winner of the title "Best University teacher" (2014), winner of the badge" For merits in the development of science in Kazakhstan " (2015).
12. Musina Zhansaya Galymzhanovna - master, associate Professor of the University, the owner of the badge "Eren yenbegi ushin" (2017).
13. Turganalieva Ganmirkun Ganmirkhanovna - master, senior lecturer, holder of a "certificate of honor" of the Ministry of education and science (2017)
14. Akhatova Nursaule Kakimzhanova-senior lecturer, master
15. Akbulatov Aidarbek Akhmetovich-senior lecturer, PhD
16. Kadyrgaliev Zholaman Duisembievich-senior lecturer
17. Nietova Aigul Serikovna-the senior teacher, the master, winner of the "certificate of honor" of the Ministry of education and science of Kazakhstan (2017).
18. Kabosheva Nazira Aitbolatovna-senior lecturer, master
19. Sisenbaeva Raushan Zhanabayevna-teacher, master
20. Kalieva Aigul Tulegenovna-teacher, master
21. Almagambetova Nataliya Aleksandrovna-the teacher
22. Erkegalieva Gulnafis Alibekovna – teacher, master
23. Saparova Zhadyra Karshigievna – teacher, master
24. Sapargalieva Agisa – teacher, master
1 doctoral student N..Kabasheva to study in doctorate of ENU named after E. Gumilev (Nur-Sultan sity).
In the Department the Department operates a literary Association. academician K. Zhumaliyeva (Manager-J. J. Shaiekenov), Folklore group named after Professor M. Tleuzhanov (supervisor – R. K. Muhambetkalieva), a circle of poetry named "Akyn A. Baktygereyeva" (the head-Zh.Musina), a circle of young journalists "Young journalist" (head – Turganalieva G. G.), study group of the state language for representatives of other nationalities "Atameken" (head – N.A.Kabosheva), literary Association S. Sharabasov (head-A. A. Akbulatov).
Our Department is proud of the achievements of its alumni Zhumagalieva Aknur (2017), Ghani Arailym (2017), Saydullaeva Sandugash (2017), Zainullin Akzhol (2017), Shygyrov Aslanbek (2017), Nasibullina Sagan (2017), Nurseitova Zhupar (2017), Maksutov Gulzat (2017).
The mission of the Department: training of specialists who meet domestic and international criteria, capable of competitive, spiritual,moral and Patriotic education, as well as the formation of scientific,intellectual, information and cultural environment.
The purpose of the Department: training of highly qualified specialists to ensure the highest philological education and sustainable development University (bachelor of Kazakh language and literature, bachelor of Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of education, bachelor of Philology: bachelor of Kazakh language, the master of pedagogical Sciences on the specialty Kazakh language and literature, master of pedagogical Sciences on a speciality Philology) in the implementation of educational-methodical, scientific-research, educational activities on the basis of the Association of science, education and production.
Tasks of the Department:
- Implementation of educational programs "5B011700/6M011700-Kazakh language and literature", "5B012100-Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Russian language of instruction", " 5B020500/6M020500-Philology: Kazakh language»;
- implementation of innovation policy in the direction of Informatization of education, the introduction of new methods of education;
- carrying out research works.
Brief description of specialties prepared at the Department of Kazakh Philology:
5B011700-Kazakh language and literature
Specialization:1) Russian language in primary school; 2) Turkish language; 3) Journalism.
Persons who successfully passed the final certification for the development of professional curriculum of higher education in the specialty 5B011700 – Kazakh language and literature, awarded the academic degree of “bachelor of education” in the specialty 5B011700 - Kazakh language and literature. Graduate in secondary schools, lyceums, gymnasiums, organizations of technical and vocational, post-secondary education; in research institutions as a Junior researcher; in literary, cultural institutions, publishing houses; can work in government agencies, various enterprises, enterprises, in the departments of record keeping and documentation and perform the duties of a literary consultant.
5B012100-Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction
Specialization:1) philological support of advertising; 2) Turkish; 3) theory and practice of translation.
Persons who successfully passed the final certification for the development of professional curriculum of higher education in the specialty 5B012100 – Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction, awarded the academic degree of “bachelor of education” in the specialty 5B012100 – Kazakh language and literature in schools with non-Kazakh language of instruction. Graduate education (pedagogical): in various educational institutions (school, gymnasium, Lyceum, College, etc.) b.) the teacher of the Kazakh language and literature, the organizer of optional lessons at school; as the Junior researcher in research institutions; in literary, cultural institutions, publishing houses, organizational and administrative bodies and carries out duties of the literary consultant.
5B020500-Philology: Kazakh language
Specialization: 1) Journalism; 2) linguo-Criminalistics; 3) Turkish.
Graduate specialty 5B020500-Philology awarded the academic degree of bachelor of Philology. The graduate of this specialty performs the following functions: the study of the Kazakh language and literature; implementation of work on the organization of the educational process in educational institutions; correction, editing of printed materials; research in the field of linguistics, literary criticism, folklore and textology; editing, editing of printed materials; preparation of official business documents; educational work in the field of culture; implementation of oral and written translations.; carries out professional activities that require philological knowledge in educational institutions, culture, management, media, in the field of intercultural relations and other areas of social and humanitarian activities.