According to the results of research work students majoring 5В011900 Foreign language: two foreign languages became winners of international, national, regional, provincial scientific and practical conferences, competitions and Olympiads. Also, the results of their research activities are published in scientific collections of students and undergraduates: in 2013 - 13 articles, in 2014 - 20 articles, in 2015 - 39 articles, in 2016 - 92 articles.
Basically, the research work of students is carried out through the preparation of projects and dissertations, research papers during the independent work. For example, in 2015-2016 academic year a 4th-year student Nasіpkaliyeva Meruyet working on her thesis theme: “Innovative content English classes and their form at an average grade of instruction at the school” introduced elements of innovations at the English lesson during the practice and described it in her thesis work. After defending their masters’ thesis masters Lysenko N., Shamgonova R.G., Turezhanova G.A. tested their findings in monographs, in the educational process on disciplines such as: analysis of literary text in the English language, style and figurative-expressive means of language. In 2015-2016 academic year Associate Professor Kismetova G.N. published the manual “Guidelines for pedagogical practice for students of specialty: 5B011900 “Foreign language: two foreign languages”. This teaching material is necessary both for teachers and for student-trainees.
Mass student community is a university student self-government, which unites all university students. Deans of students work in all faculties, who together with the students hold public holiday activities, theme nights, meetings with famous people, sports competitions. Students organize their holidays in the recreational centre of the university, which is located outside the city. University students actively cooperate with the youth organizations of the city and the region, take part in the announced grant projects, performances, competitions, festivals, meetings, literary readings and conferences. For example, in 2015-2016 academic year a 4th year student Dina Kapezova participated in the debate competition and was nominated for “Best Speaker” and the diploma of 1 degree (Uralsk), in the same academic year, Dina Kapezova received a letter of thanks for active participation in the national youth organization “Zharasym”, Astana.
On 27.08.-02.09.2015 Nurkasheva Fariza participated in Turkic Council International Youth Camp in Samsun, Turkey.
Kenzhegalieva Renata participated in the dance competition, dedicated to the 550th anniversary of the Kazakh Khanate in Astana on 11.09.2015.
On 24 March, 2016 Bayarstanova Aziza participated in the IV International Contest of creative works “English short Stories” and won a diploma of 1 degree (registration number 171201, Krasnodar). On 20.10.2016 a 3rd year student Bayarstanova Aziza participated in a student conference “Research activities 2016-2017” and made a report on the theme “Information technologies that improve motivation in teaching speaking” (diploma of 1 degree, Krasnodar, registration number 1570301).
On 22-30 October, 2016 a 4th year student Mazhitova Karakoz (group 03401, scientific advisor Senior Lecturer Shunaybekova K.M.) published an article on the topic: “Influence of linguistic regional studies material on the formation of positive motivation”, Prague.
In 2016-2017 academic year a first-year student Nasibova Nurida participated in the contest dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of Kazakhstan “State language is my language” and was awarded with a letter of gratitude (Uralsk).
The effectiveness of the teaching methods can be estimated according to the results of teaching and research work of students. The knowledge gained with the use of innovative teaching methods is used by students during their independent work, practical training, presentations at conferences and seminars, as well as in carrying out research projects. We note the following reports of students at conferences:
1. Karagusheva Zh. (group 03403, scientific advisor Associate Professor Kismetova G.N.) in the international scientific-practical conference “Interethnic integration processes in Kazakhstan in development of the EAEU” in Pavlodar on the theme: “Pragmatic function of interdiscursivity in German advertising text»
2. Қurmanbaykyzy U. (group 03401, scientific advisor Master Nasimullina A.B.) participated in the republican scientific-practical conference “Ybyrai readings-2016: Y.Altynsarin - the founder of secular education in Kazakhstan” on the theme: “Importance of learning the English language in preschools” in Arkalyk, on 20 October, 2016.
3. Babatay Gulzhuma-Venera (group 03401, scientific advisor Senior Lecturer Shunaybekova K.M.) participated in the international scientific conference “Folklore and national idea” in Aktobe, in October, 2016 on the theme: “Peculiarities of teaching the oral communicative competence to pupils at secondary level on materials of the German language”.
4. Trebunskaya S. (group 03403, scientific advisor Senior Lecturer Nurusheva T.I.) participated in the international scientific conference “Actual problems of the theory and practice of inclusive education” in Uralsk, on 20th October, 2016 on the theme: “Using visual clarity in developing spoken speech in English”.
5. Satbaeva A. (group 03401, scientific advisor Senior Lecturer Kadyrgalieva S.I.) participated in the international scientific conference “Actual problems of the theory and practice of inclusive education” in Uralsk, October 20, 2016 on the theme: “Technology of developing grammatical skills and abilities".
6. Elyubaeva A. (group 03401, scientific advisor Associate Professor Kismetova G.N.) participated in the All-Russia National Student Conference “Scientific activities 2016-2017”, Krasnodar on the theme: “The role and place of phonetic drill at German lessons of primary school pupils”.
7. Kunakbaeva M. (group 03403, scientific advisor master Esbergenova G.I.) took part in the international scientific-practical pedagogical conference “Theoretical and methodological problems of modern education” on 14th of November, 2016 on the theme: “The impact of animated films on the development of pupils’ language skills”.
8. Butenko E. (group 03403, scientific advisor master Khokhlacheva E.S.) participated in the XXII International scientific-practical conference “The young scientist: Challenges and Prospects”, Moscow, on 28th of November, 2016 on the topic “Teaching a foreign language at an early stage"
9. Khayrullin T.G. (group 03403, scientific advisor PhD Zubkov V.S.) participated in the international scientific-practical student conference “Modern scientific research” on 9th of November, 2016 on the topic “Using modern MOOC in the multilingual education”.
10. Ismagulova A. (group 03403, scientific advisor master Lysenko N.K.) participated in the international scientific-practical student conference “Modern scientific research” on 14th of November, 2016 on the theme: “Shakespeare’s "Lucretia" in the context of the European tradition”.
11. Bisalieva I. (group 03403, scientific advisor PhD Zubkov V.S.) participated in the international scientific-practical pedagogical conference “Modern scientific research” on 14th of November, 2016 on the theme “Using information technologies in self learning a foreign language” and many others.
12. Bayarstanova A. (group of 03104, scientific advisor Associate Professor Kismetova G.N.) participated in the scientific and practical conference “A new stage in multilingual education” in the collection “Nurly Zhol” – Priority direction of a united youth of Kazakhstan” in WKEHU, Uralsk, 03.04.2015. and made a report on the theme “The use of Internet in teaching a foreign language”.
13. Tukeshova NM (a first-year master-student, scientific advisor Associate Professor Kismetova G.N.) published the article “Effective forms and methods in foreign language teaching listening speech of students in not language high school” in the collection of materials of the International pedagogical conference “Pedagogical technologies in modern educational process” on 17th of January, 2017, Krasnodar.
14. Tashenova G.Zh. (a first-year master-student, scientific advisor Associate Professor Abukhanova A.G.) published the article “Verbalization of the concept “Motherland” in Russian and Kazakh proverbs” in the collection of materials of Republican scientific-practical conference “VII Mahambet readings”, 23 October, 2015.
15. Shuynshalieva A.N. (master-student), Associate Professor of Kazan Federal University (Russia) Mingazova N.G. took part in the 7th International Scientific and Practical Conference “Philology in multi-ethnic and inter-confessional environment: state and prospects”. Topic: “Causes of insincere discourse (on the materials of English)” 2 June 2016, Kazan.