4-15 April 2017 second-year students of the Department of Russian Philology of West Kazakhstan state University. M. Utemisov Kogabaev Aigerim, Aimagambetova Alina, Albina Tleulieva (specialty "Russian language and literature" "RYAL-22"), Kaspi Albina (specialty "Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language learning"), Kemerova Aisha (speciality "Philology") participated in the XIII International scientific conference of students, postgraduates and young scientists "Lomonosov – 2017".
The conference was organized by the Kazakh branch of the Moscow state University named after M. V. Lomonosov together with the Eurasian national University named after L. N. Gumilyov was an integral part of the international youth scientific forum "Lomonosov – 2017", held by the Moscow state University
1. Kogabaev Aigerim report "Literary language in the historical novel N. F. Korsunova "place of execution". Head: associate Professor G. S. Umarova;
2. Aimagambetova Alina – "Images of Masha Mironova in "the Captain's daughter" by A. Pushkin and ustinya Kuznetsova in "Calvary" N. Korsunova (comparative analysis). Head: associate Professor G. S. Umarova;
3. Kaspi Albina - " The difference between the myths of the Kazakhs from the myths of other peoples»;
4. Tleulieva Albina – "proper Names in the story "Bikey and Mulana" Vidal". Head: associate Professor G. S.;
5. the specialty "Philology" Kemeshov Aisha – "the Idea of mankurtism in the work of Chingiz Aitmatov "And the day lasts more than..." ("Drill stop"). Head: associate Professor Abdulmanov.
All reports were published in the proceedings of the XIII International scientific conference of students, undergraduates and young scientists "Lomonosov – 2017". (Electronic version.) As the best papers acknowledged the work of the students and awarded Diplomas: Aimagambetova Aline; Tleulieva albino; Kemerovo Aisha
associate Professor G. S. Umarova.